12 November 2011

5 November 2011

What's with this date??
Yes, it's my birthday!! the 22nd. *tua deh*

Well, in my family there's no tradition to make birthday as important date..
We just spend the day like the other day, nothing special. The difference just my mom will make bithday noodle~~

But, a day before, which is the 4th of November was the hectic day for me.. Beberapa kali gw ngerasa bete dan kesel. Mana pulang sore banget pula dari kampus. Jam setengah 7an baru nyampe hum..

Ga lama kemudian, my cousin, yg biasa dipanggil abank, dateng.. dia bawa kue tar dari dapur cokelat gitu. Gw pikir itu buat ceweknya yang ultahnya ga jauh" dari gw. Tapi ternyata.... It's for me!! Woww, FYI, i never had a birthday cake for my birthday kecuali gw memaksa untuk dibeliin kue.. Trus dia ngasih kado duluan, yg gw tolak. Tapi dia bilang besok ga bisa dateng, jd terima aja..


And the rest of the day, just pass like usual..

The next day, my birthday!!
My brother woke me up to say happy birthday..
Then i went downstair to catch my breakfast. When it's birthday, my mom always boil some eggs half done and make birthday noodle.. So half-boiled eggs for my breakfast while my mon preparing the noodle.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Me and my brother's breakfast. I ate 2 eggs.. :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Noodle Preparation

Hari itu gw ga kemana - mana. Cuma main" di rumah menghabiskan waktu ga jelas gitu deh..

And for the lunch, i eat my birthday noodle by myself because everyone already eaten.

Photobucket
Bakmi Sebaskom

Lanjut lagi spending time ga jelas with my laptop sambil bales"in wishes dari teman" (ketawan banget ga ada kerjaannya)..

Then, it's time for dinner..
I've never had a birthday dinner with so much food like this. *padahal ga heboh" amat*
Well, ini termasuk banyak karena biasa cuma ada 1 sayur spesial buat birthday dinner..
Photobucket
Birthday dinner menu : bakmi sisaan siang (gila yah dari sebaskom jd tinggal segitu),
tahu kok + baso ikan, ikan kakap tausi, fuyung hai



And, because it's not a tradition for my family. acara potong kue en tiup lilin berlangsung awkward dan tidak meriah sama sekali.. =.="

Photobucket Photobucket
Me blowing candle, photo with family

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Me with my cousin, Jefry and my brother. They are enjoying the dinner

After that, when i'm alone in my bedroom, i opened my birthday gift from abank..
Isinya tas dan mp3 player.. Wooww!!
Padahal, kmaren sebelum dia pergi gw minta mp3 player dari dia. Ternyata udah masuk di kado toh hihihi.. So i text him, "bank, ternyata udah ada mp3 nyaa di kado yaa.. thanks a lot yaaa!". He replied," yoi donk, gw tau apa yang lu mau!!"

But, so far, i think this is the best birthday i've ever had..
In my birthday, abank is my hero!! Thanks for the cake and the gift, bank! You're the best cousin!!

Photobucket
Bday cake from Abank

And I would like to thank God too for giving me the best birthday this year and give me such a family and friends!! ^^

Buat abank, smoga semua rencana di tahun depan berjalan lancar yaaaa!!

Photobucket
Me and Abank


2 komentar:

  1. cieeee,mucek ultaaaah..makanan banyak ga dibawain juga pas kita jalan kemaren *maruk

    BalasHapus
  2. udah habis hari itu juga jooo hahahha

    BalasHapus